Julian and I left North Carolina and headed to New England to meet up with Jay for a week. Julian's Grammy accompanied us on our trip. Julian stayed with his Grammy and Auntie Rita in New Hampshire while Jay and I stayed in Boston. This was the first time Julian had ever spent the night away from me. He seemed to adjust very well and enjoyed his time with his Grammy. However, I had the most difficult time and called Jay's mom repeatedly on a daily basis. Needless to say, we all enjoyed our time in New England during the wonderful fall season. Click here to enjoy the pics.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
New England in the Fall!
Julian and I left North Carolina and headed to New England to meet up with Jay for a week. Julian's Grammy accompanied us on our trip. Julian stayed with his Grammy and Auntie Rita in New Hampshire while Jay and I stayed in Boston. This was the first time Julian had ever spent the night away from me. He seemed to adjust very well and enjoyed his time with his Grammy. However, I had the most difficult time and called Jay's mom repeatedly on a daily basis. Needless to say, we all enjoyed our time in New England during the wonderful fall season. Click here to enjoy the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Just when I was saying how much I love AZ and then you got to go and post a perfect fall picture like that!!! Wow! You are so fortunate to have family and friends back there! I missed ya!
Post a Comment