Jay and I reunited with Julian on Halloween morning! I was so excited and it compared to the best Christmas morning I had ever experienced in my life. I really did not know that I could miss him that much. So we rented a car and drove to Connecticut to spend the weekend with dear friends of ours - the Nolens. Julian, Clayton and Cooper went trick-or-treating together. We had such a fun weekend. We wish that we did not have as much distance separating us. Thanks guys! Click here to check out the pictures!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Jay and I reunited with Julian on Halloween morning! I was so excited and it compared to the best Christmas morning I had ever experienced in my life. I really did not know that I could miss him that much. So we rented a car and drove to Connecticut to spend the weekend with dear friends of ours - the Nolens. Julian, Clayton and Cooper went trick-or-treating together. We had such a fun weekend. We wish that we did not have as much distance separating us. Thanks guys! Click here to check out the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He is so cute..fun halloween memories! hey, I am not playing tennis for 2 weeks.. I ruptured the ligament in my foot.. was painful.. now much better! :) I want to start playing singles.. we need to get together in a few weeks.
Hey Hope.. can you send me your address? Thanks..played yesterday... felt GREAT! I have a match tomro. at the resort.. Exited!:) See ya probably next week when we start practicing together.. :) I am really looking forward to that.. hope you are having fun in Las Vegas!!! :)
Post a Comment