Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Watch out Tiger!

3 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Too Cute! Could be a golfer or an ice hockey player! :)
Have fun tomorrow!
Love ya, robin

Robin and Larry said...

I forgot to tell you that I put your and Jay and Sir Julian's names on the prayer roll in the Mesa AZ Temple...
I know things are going to get better.. keep the faith Hope! :)
Look up Proverbs 3:5-6.. one of my favorite scriptures....:)
I think you are a GREAT MOMMY! :)
See ya at clinic on Thurs.

Robin and Larry said...

Hope... why dont u post some pictures of your beautiful mom/grandma with "THE BOY"??? Clinic was so fun today.. I stayed and played with the gal from NY against the mom/daughter team.. way fun! :)
Are you playing tomorro? I am court 2 singles.. probably get slaughtered.. but I will go in as a "WARRIOR"
I am glad about the news about Julian.. now lets find out what that kid is allergic to!!!!